As advocates of zero waste, eco-fashion and the thrift movement, we enable all genders to access beautiful new and second-hand clothing. Revenue generated from the sales of clothing help fund violence prevention and intervention services operated by Battered Women’s Support Services supporting close to 32,000 requests we received in the last year.
My Sister’s Closet In The Media
- Daily Hive: Vancouver thrift boutique launches pop-up to support anti-violence work
- The Tyee: Thrift as Gift: Buying secondhand can be good for the planet and community, and it’s a damn good look.
- Miss 604: My Sister’s Closet Celebrates 20 Years
- EcoLux Lifestyle: Marking 20-Years of Empowering Survivors of Gender-Based Violence
- She Does the City: Vancouver’s My Sister’s Closet Supports Life-Saving Programs For Women Experiencing Violence
- Vancouver Sun: Vancouver social enterprise My Sister’s Closet celebrates 20 years
- The Straight: Commercial Drive shops and restaurants will make your gift giving wishes come true
- Daily Hive: 10 thrift stores to check out in Vancouver
- Clothesline Finds: Celebrating the 20th Anniversary of My Sister’s Closet
- The Straight: “The best holiday markets and pop-ups to shop in Metro Vancouver 2018“
- Vancouver Is Awesome: “10 Vancouver thrift shops overflowing with awesome throwback treasure”
- Daily Hive: “Here’s where you can drop of clothing and household donations in Vancouver”
- Straight.com “The definitive guide to thrift and vintage shopping in Vancouver”
- BC Living: My Sister’s Closet Relaunches Yaletown Boutique
- Vancouver is Awesome: This chic online thrift shop benefits victims of domestic violence in Vancouver”
- Clothesline Finds: “COVID 19 Doesn’t Stop MSC_BWSS, My Sister’s Closet Thrift Boutiques
- Straight.com Ever wonder where clothing donations go?
- Straight.com Vancouver clothing shop My Sister’s Closet to host sidewalk art event