For 20 years Battered Women’s Support Services has delivered dating violence prevention education.
YOUth Engagement in Dating Violence Prevention.
Co-facilitated by a trained young woman and a young man.
• A better understanding of the roots of dating violence
• Types of abuse
• Healthy Relationships
• How to help a friend who is being abused
• Effective bystander intervention
• Safety Planning
• Media Literacy Skills
• Online/Social Media Safety
The length of the workshop is approximately 50 minutes. Two and four hour workshops are available upon request.
Book as soon as possible as our calendar fills up very quickly.
ALL THE WORKSHOPS ARE FREE
By providing relevant education to youth about violence in dating relationships we are helping to end violence.
FOR INFORMATION call Rona at 778.558.7179 or email email@example.com
To download poster, please visit here.
For more information about YOUth Ending Violence Program, please visit the program page:
- YOUth Ending Violence
- Youth Safety Plan
- Online and Cell Phone Safety Planning
- YOUth Ending Violence Blogs
- Youth Engagement in Dating Violence Prevention
- Youth Dating Violence Awareness Month
- One Future Without Violence
If you could do something to end violence against girls and women, wouldn’t you?