Battered Women’s Support Services, Advancing Women’s Awareness Regarding Employment Program Achieving and Maintaining Employment Workshop Series
Life skills and the job search process
Is a 10-week group-based online training, starting at Thursday May 6th from 10:30am –11:30am. All of the employment workshop details are in the poster attached. Please distribute the poster amongst your contacts. All self-identified women are welcome.
Topics covered in the workshops include:
- Transition and Coping with Change
- The Impact of Abuse
- Employment and Assertiveness
- Communication and Boundaries
- Conflict Resolution, among others
AWARE services include:
- One to one support
- Counselling and coaching
- Career exploration
- One to one support with single partner employment initiative applications
- Resume development and job search
- Bus tickets and food supports provided to participants
- Learn more about AWARE here.
Who can apply?
- AWARE is open to self-identified women applicants
- Intake is continuous
- AWARE participants have access to all BWSS programs
For more information and/or to register please email Claudia, firstname.lastname@example.org