Healthy Boundaries Workshop
Are my boundaries firm?
Do I know when I’m unsafe?
Are my relationships healthy?
Can I find calm within myself?
Are my needs getting met?
Establishing safety and creating healthy boundaries is a free workshop for self–identified women
Learn how to:
• Assess your personal relationships
• Establish safety in difficult relationships
• Self-advocate and get your needs met
• Identify areas in your life you may need to draw boundaries
• Defend and protect the boundaries you define
Workshop is on Saturday, December 8th from 10 am to 1 pm at My Sister’s Closet Commercial Drive Pop-Up Shop, 1151 Commercial Drive
Registration is FREE!
To sign up, please call:
604.687.1868 Or email: Theresa@bwss.org
Workshops Participants will be entered to win 1 of 3 gift cards to My Sisters Closet!