We all know someone who has experienced abuse in a relationship. Violence against women can be prevented. On June 22, 2014 join us in the Scotiabank Vancouver Half-Marathon and 5K and together let’s create a safer and empowering future so that all girls and women live free from violence.
Here’s how you can join us:
- Through the Scotiabank Vancouver Half-Marathon and 5K website, you register to run, walk or wheel,
- You can set up your own page to raise funds
- Encourage family, friends, co-workers, community members to support you!
- You can join Team BWSS
- Build your own team
- Pledge to in support of BWSS
- Recruit your colleagues to run, walk, or wheel in support of BWSS!
No matter how you decide to participate, you are making a difference creating a safer and empowering future so that all girls and women live free from violence.
Everyday women reach out to our crisis line seeking safety. This year our goal is to raise $15,000. 100% of all pledges go directly to BWSS to ensure our free and confidential services are available for women living with violence and sustain our violence prevention services are available for high schools, universities and in our communities.
We thank you for your support!
Spread the word on social media! Use hashtag #Run4BWSS & connect with us at @EndingViolence.