As a part of our ongoing commitment to ending violence against women, AWARE is offering new sessions, starting from January 7, 2014.
BWSS offers a specialized, progressive, employment program that support women who have experienced violence and abuse in their lives to move towards independence and self-reliance. AWARE is a specialized Trauma Informed Program for women who have experienced violence and/or abuse in their lives. The AWARE program adheres to a holistic approach offering employment related skills training, volunteer placements, career exploration and other activities related to individual employment goals.
Our specialized employment program includes:
• Recognizing, Understanding and Overcoming the Impact of Abuse (RUOIA)
• Workshops related to personal development and employment related skills
• Career Exploration including informational interviews, job search skills, volunteer work experience
• Information and referrals to educational and training opportunities
• 1-1 counselling/coaching skills
• Full access to all BWSS services and programs including legal information, advocacy, crisis support and support groups
To learn more about our upcoming New Sessions contact us at 778.628.1867 or email@example.com.
For more information about Advancing Women’s Awareness Regarding Employment, please visit here.