Peer Researchers-Contract Positions
Engaging Immigrant Women in the Legal System Project
This Project is funded by BWSS, BWSS Social Enterprise, and The Law Foundation of BC.
We are looking for women to participate who:
- Want to connect with their community
- Are Latin American, South Asian, Persian, or Afghani
- Have experienced violence in their intimate relationship
- Have gone through the family law system
- Participate in a training program
- Facilitate focus groups in your community
- Write a report on your findings
You will learn:
- Leadership skills
- Facilitation skills
- How to network
- About the Canadian legal system
Join us in making a difference in women’s lives!
This project is open to all immigrant women inclusive of lesbian, bisexual, and trans women.
To Apply call Andrea, Manager of Employment Program, at 604-687-1868 ext. 305
Or submit letter of interest by fax at 604-687-1864 or e-mail at email@example.com
Deadline to apply is February 26th, 2010.